The grocery industry is rapidly evolving
To remain competitive, grocers need to own the online experience
The pandemic has changed the grocery industry, accelerating the adoption of online grocery. Online grocery sales have increased 4x pre-pandemic levels and now account for nearly 10% of all grocery sales.
Your customers are shopping multiple formats every week, across as many as four different channels and up to five banners per week.
The non-traditional grocers increasingly are taking market share, especially in the online space, accounting for more than 60% of all online grocery sales.
Don’t put your eggs all in one basket
As online grocery sales continue to grow, you see the risk outsourcing your customer journey poses to the health of your business, your brand and your customer relationships.
Here’s how you can navigate the many eCommerce channels in the grocery industry and find a better balance for long-term success.
The Keys to Success With Online Grocery Fulfillment
Gain full control over your online grocery shopping experience, while ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Learn how to implement a successful grocery fulfillment program that drives higher contribution margins and profits.
Build a winning eGrocery strategy
In the new world of grocery retail, having the right eCommerce strategy in place empowers your business to grow and expand. Read this blog to find out how.
Own your grocery eCommerce experience
Bring your iconic brand to life
- Configurable website and app to showcase your brand
- User experience that’s tested and approved by hundreds of thousands of customers
- Easy-to-use CMS and admin interface that doesn’t require IT support
Expand your eCommerce
- Intelligent personalization that’s tailored to customer preferences and drives retention
- Integrated prepared product order flows offer customers a high degree of customization options
- SNAP EBT and EBT Cash online payment capabilities serve your broader community
- ADA, IAC and WCAG 2.1 compliance expands accessibility to all
Reclaim your eCommerce margin and customers
While marketplaces have helped grocers step into eCommerce, they’re just one of many channels to help grow your business. Learn how you can expand beyond the marketplace and reclaim your eCommerce.