Grocery Retail Scorecarding: Where do your competitors rank?
Grocery retail is booming. Consumer demand for online grocery services is at an all-time high. Is your grocery eCommerce program advanced enough to succeed in the increasingly competitive landscape? Find out how the industry’s best are maintaining their lead.
With close to 90 grocery chains analyzed across North American and Europe, Incisiv, a leading market research firm, details who is taking the right steps in winning over customers and which formats are helping them lead the way.
Download this report to discover the best practices followed by North America and Europe’s top grocery retailers and delivery service providers.
What you’ll learn:
- How the eGrocery landscape really changed in 2020
- How COVID-19 has shaped shopper preferences and behaviours
- The high priority areas where you need to invest for the best ROI
- How the top 90 grocery retailers and 11 delivery services in US and Europe rank in digital performance
- Which technologies are propelling grocery retail leaders to the top of the leaderboard
Ensure your investments into eCommerce will maximize your ROI and build shopper loyalty.
Mercatus is committed to helping grocery retailers to operate and control their own eCommerce experience, with a highly profitable customer-centric growth strategy. Empowering grocers to adapt to today’s changing consumer demands with an end-to-end enterprise-grade SaaS platform.